WCFCA Loading
WCFCA Loading Fill

雯苑中文論壇

WCFCS DISCUSSION FORUM

翻帖 / Search Forum

阿赫德的膝盖 Ahed's Knee (2021)

1 回复 1 参与者 6 查看

版块 : 电影评论

影片主页 VIEW FILM PROFILE

Viewing 1 post — 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

  • November 2, 2025 at 12:00 am 影评 REVIEW #1
    阿赫德的膝盖
    9/10
    One of the most thoughtful and beautifully freed camera shots I have ever seen in a long time. Camera in Lapid’s hand is always a pov, not only a pov of seeing and been seen but also a pov imagining itself ie an imaginary pov where what is captured is what i imagine i am being captured if there were a camera. Its assumption is that I am always being filmed so the relationship between me and the camera is organically orchestrated, I’m moving in such a way so that the camera can move in such way that our relationship can create what I want to say. So the people who is controlling the camera feels less like the dop and the director (Lapid)  behind the camera and more like the director in front of the camera (Y).
    阅读全文 READ THE FULL REVIEW

Viewing 1 post — 1 through 1 (of 1 total)