WCFCA Loading
WCFCA Loading Fill

雯苑中文論壇

WCFCS DISCUSSION FORUM

翻帖 / Search Forum

惊变28年 28 Years Later (2025)

1 回复 1 参与者 9 查看

版块 : 电影评论

影片主页 VIEW FILM PROFILE

Viewing 1 post — 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

  • June 21, 2025 at 12:00 am 影评 REVIEW #1
    惊变28年
    7/10
    It is… enjoyable aesthetically. But is it really necessarily to have an affair?
    Do you need that for coming of age? Also, I am not sure how much of it is a Covid story because I thought that baby could be a start of something but I don’t think it really discussed anything other than accepting death but its way of legitimating killing the infected is never discussed. And I keep thinking about the montage which feels like a history remix that mimics Scottish independence and the colonial history. But who knows. I guess we have to wait for the next one.
    阅读全文 READ THE FULL REVIEW

Viewing 1 post — 1 through 1 (of 1 total)